If you are considering joining us as a vendor, here are a few rules worth mentioning:
- All vendors must use a tent/awning.
- You are allowed 2 people at a booth.
- Spaces are 1st-come, 1st-served.
- Historical Society assumes no responsibility for damages, loss or theft of merchandise.
- Setup time: 6:30-8:30am. No vehicles after 8:30.
- Prizes awarded for various "Best Booth" awards.
- Vendor fees are not refunded due to cancellation on exhibitors part.
- All tables must use a tablecloth/covering.
- Food vendors are responsible for their own health permits.
For handcrafted arts/crafts, download the Handcrafted Goods Vendor Application.
For all other vendors, download the Non-Handcrafted Goods Vendor Application.
For more information or to register for your booth, contact:
Elizabeth Smithart :: 334-738-8683 :: firstname.lastname@example.org